منتديات الختمية

منتديات الختمية (https://www.khatmiya.com/vb/index.php)
-   Khatmiya English Forum (https://www.khatmiya.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What is the Islam,the Faith(Iman),and the Sincerity(Ihassan)? (https://www.khatmiya.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3572)

عبدالله محمود بادانين 05-15-2011 09:17 PM

What is the Islam,the Faith(Iman),and the Sincerity(Ihassan)?

It was related by Muslim,on the authority of Abdullah ibn Umar who said that his father[Umar ibn al-khatab,the second khalifah of Islam]said:(one day,whilst we were with the prophet"salla'llahu alaihi wa sallam" aman came to us whose clothes were exceedingly white and whose hair was exceedingly black,there were no signs of travel on him and none of us knew who he was.He came and sat before the prophet"salla'llahu alaihi wa sallam"knees touching,placing his hands up on his thighs,and said:(O Muhammad! tell me about Islam) the Messenger of Allah ,salla'llahu alaihi wa sallam, said:(Islam [submission in peace to Allah] is to witness that there is no god but Allah and that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah; to perform the prayer{salat}; to give Zakat to the poor, to fast in Ramadan, and perform Pilgrimage to Makkah if you have the means to do so.)
The man said:" you are right" !
'Umar,Radiya Allahu anhu(God blessed)said: we were astonished: he asked the question, then confirmed the answer!.
The man said :"tell me about faith(iman)."
The prophet(blessings of Allah and peace be upon him),said:(Iman is to believe in Allah ,His angels,His books{Divine revelation},His Messengers, the Last Day and the destiny both good & bad."
The man said: you are right !" then he said:"tell me about Ihasan{sincerity: to worship and fear God without been pushed to do so, or having a watch over you}
The prophet[blessings of Allah & peace be upon him] said:( you should worship Allah as if you see Him; if you do not see Him,then verily He see you."
The man said: " Tell me about the Hour."
The prophet said:(the slave gives birth to her mistress,and you see the barefoot,naked,destitute shepherds compete in the construction of tall buildings.)
Umar ibn al-khatab said:(then he left, and I waited for awhile.
Then the prophet said:(Do you know who the questioner was? "I answered:Allah and His Messenger know best."
Then the prophet said:(This is jibril{Gabriel} who came to teach you your religion.).

أبو مؤمن 05-16-2011 10:36 PM

رد: What is the Islam,the Faith(Iman),and the Sincerity(Ihassan)?

Thank you khalifa Abdulla for this valuable participation. We as sufists emphasise on that part of this authenticated tradition which promotes the spiritual aspect that leads to the station of perfection (to worship Allah as if we are seeing Him.......etc). And this can be attained by following the exact trend and litanies of our order for it contains all the gates that lead to that rank

عبدالله محمود بادانين 06-02-2011 04:01 PM

Dear Abu‏ ‏Momen:
Greeting for your thanks and commenting. Really what you said is absolutly right .So we ask our God to reward our Shakh Mohammad Osman Almergane (Alkhatem) and his lineage the best reward and provides us their trouth love and benefited us by their "Brakat" in every time and every where.

Mohamed othman omer 10-18-2011 03:44 PM

Dear brother what a great hadith you have added to us please keep up the good work, truly honored

علي الخليفة عمر 10-21-2011 02:26 PM

Masha allah ya mwlan. May allah always guide us to the right way. Well done ya mwlana and please keep it up we are expecting more from u. Gazk allah ker

الساعة الآن 06:19 PM